What tests and controls can be performed on a differential pressure flow measuring element (mechanical element)?
Non Destructive Testing (NDT) checks the integrity and health of a material or part without damaging it. They are used to highlight surface defects such as cracks, holes, pits ... or internal defects such as porosities, blisters, inclusions, non-emergent cracks, thickness variations due to wear or tear, corrosion ... Complementary controls also allow to check the chemical nature of the materials used and the mechanical strength of the parts.
The main control techniques used are:
- Visual inspection (or Visual Testing - VT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiography (or Radiographic Testing - RT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Leak Tightness Testing (LT)
- PMI / Ferrite rate
- Hydraulic test
100% of the parts manufactured by Deltafluid go through a dimensional inspection. Depending on the product to be tested, we can also use a roughness meter, a profilometer to check all of its technical data.
Finally, for specific applications, we can:
- have our equipment calibrated in an approved laboratory (COFRAC, ISO 17025 ...)
- authorize customer inspections or independent third-party inspections
To know more, visit our NDT page.