Suitable for short straight lengths and low flow rates
- Standards: ISO 5167-1 & 5.
- Solder (BW) or flanged connection
- Material: Standard: carbon steel, stainless, others according to your application.
- Fluid: liquid, gas, steam.
- Diameter of pipes: from 50 to 500 mm.
- Accuracy: 5% of max flow.
- Repeatability of the measure: 0.1%
|ReD||Reynolds number in pipework||8.104 ≤ ReD ≤ 1,2.107|
|D||Pipe interior diameter||50 mm ≤ D ≤ 500 mm|
|β*||dc,cone diameter where its circumference is greatest||0,45 ≤ β ≤ 0,75(1)|
|Ra||Cone surface roughness||Ra ≤ 5.10⁴.dc|
|R1||Radius at the max circumference of the cone||R1 < 0,000 5.dc ou < 0,2 mm|
|L||Distance between upstream and downstream pressure||50 mm ≤ L ≤ 2.D|
* formula β
(1) for β> 0.75, the measuring cone must be calibrated.
You can find below our most frequently asked questions / answers.
If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please contact us either by phone at +33 (0)184.108.40.206.20 or via the contact form. We will respond as soon as possible.