The studies and calculations that we carry out concern mainly 3 areas of activity. We take into account the type of fluid of your process, its characteristics, the conditions of service, the conditions and constraints of the installation, to propose you the solution most adapted to your need.
For the studies in flow measurement, we provide :
- Calculations according to international standards: ISO 5167-1 to 6, ISO / TR 15377, ASME MFC-3M, R.W. MILLER, ASME MFC-14M, ISO 9300, ASME PTC 19.5, ASME PTC 6, ISO / TR 11583.
- The choice of measurement technology for optimum measurement accuracy.
- The density correction for gases and compressible fluids.
To provide us with precise information on the fluid to be measured and on your process, we advise you to fill in the information sheet which enables us to calculate accurately according to the appropriate standard.
Flow limitation & pressure regulation
For flow limitation and pressure regulation studies, we perform calculations with :
- Consideration of cavitation factor, critical flow, noise level, change of state of the fluid.
- Restriction orifice design optimisation : single hole, multi holes, multi stages.
- If needed, finite element calculation to check the mechanical resistance of the devices.
For temperature measurement studies, our analysis is based on the following criteria :
- The choice of the measuring technology according to the requested accuracy and response time.
- Calculations according to ASME PTC 19.3 TW standard carried out to guarantee the thermowell is mechanically resistant to the constraints of the process.