Suitable for flow measurement in large pipes, for installations with low pressure drop
- Standards: ASME MFC-12M.
- Average measurement over the entire length of the tube.
- Installation on the pipe: compression fitting, flange ISO PN 2.5 to 420 or ASME 150 # to 2500 #, retractable.
- Material: Standard: 304L / 316L stainless steel, others according to your application.
- Fluid: liquid, gas, steam.
- Diameter of pipes: from 100 to 5000 mm.
- Precision: contact us
- Repeatability of the measure: 0.1%
|ReD||Reynolds Number in pipework||ReD > 1,2.104|
|D||Pipe interior diameter||100 mm ≤ D ≤ 5 000 mm|
|L1||Upstream straight length||L1 ≥ 7.D|
|L2||Downstream straight length||L2 ≥ 3.D|
|P||Maximum permissible pressure||P ≤ 600 bar|
|T||Maximum permissible temperature||T ≤ 1 300°C|
|μ||Maximum viscosity of the fluid||0.2 Pa.s|
You can find below our most frequently asked questions / answers.
If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please contact us either by phone at +33(0)5 59 30 85 20 or via the contact form. We will respond as soon as possible.
In which cases can a pitot tube be used?