Transmitter protection against a too high temperature
The siphon is mounted upstream of the transmitter. It is used to cool a fluid having a high temperature by condensing it and thus protects the transmitter.
- Process side: Threaded connection or solder connection
- Instrument side: Clamping nut
- Nominal pressure : up to 420 bar
- Allowable temperature : up to 550°C
- Material : steel, stainless steel
You can find below our most frequently asked questions / answers.
If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please contact us either by phone at +33(0)5 59 30 85 20 or via the contact form. We will respond as soon as possible.