The Engineering & Structure engineering department calculates the flexibility of your pipes and pipelines with the routing to check their resistance according to the CODETI, ASME B31.3, ISO 14692 construction codes: loads lowering on anchorage and support , weight, expansion, mechanical stresses, leakage criteria ... all the parameters that are taken into account to achieve a stable pipe structure.
These flexibility calculations are carried out with the CAESAR II® software that allows to accurately analyze the stresses and the flexibility of pipes subjected to a wide variety of loads, taking into account the weight, the pressure, the thermal and seismic conditions and other static and dynamic conditions, based on user-defined variables and recognized industry guidelines.
We are able to carry out your studies for piping of any size and complexity, whether designing a new system or troubleshooting / analyzing an existing system.
Other types of calculations are also studied:
- sizing lines
- support study, sizing of supports and anchors
- finite element calculation to verify the behavior of supports
- calculation for validation of welding alignments
- civil engineering calculation for support
- structural calculation (rack, gantry) for the passages of pipes in aerial (road / railroad / stream crossing, bridge corbelling...)
- calculation of losses of charges
- fatigue behavior analysis
- calculation for pressure vessels according to CODAP